- 6/8 GB RAM | 64/128/256 GB ROM
- 6.2 Inch 1080×2280 Pixel Display
- 3300 mAh Li-Po Battery
- 177g, 7.8mm Thickness
- Dual Camera 16 MP & 20 MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide)
- Selfie Camera 16 MP
OnePlus 6 Prices
The OnePlus 6 might not have everything on the ultimate phone tick list, but that doesn’t really matter.
There are more expensive phones on the market with additional features like waterproofing and wireless charging, but those are luxury items which a lot of people won’t actually use very often.
What OnePlus has done is nailed all the most important stuff and made a phone that offers excellent design, specs, and performance at a frankly ridiculous price. So for most people, the 6 is an absolute bargain.
- The increased price is still much lower than current top-end phones
- Super fast charging, good battery life
- Oxygen OS has a stock look, but offers more features, and is blazing fast
- The improved primary camera kinda makes up for the meaningless secondary one
- What are we to do with a claimed water resistance but no IP rating?
- A proper telephoto/ultra-wide camera would be more useful
- No microSD slot, no wireless charging, no headset in the box, proprietary charging peripherals
- No Quad HD display.
Specification: OnePlus 6
Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie)
128GB, 256GB, 64GB
Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm)
Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)